Our Non-GMO Indigo Blue corn meets the challenges of today’s food processors for a deeply colored kernel that is characterized by:
- Identity-Preserved – traceable to American farms
- Stable and consistent deep blue color that is stable in chips and tortillas, as well as cereals and snacks
- Genetic consistency that delivers consistent cooking and processing characteristics so you can maintain product quality with standardized processing parameters
- High level of antioxidants
- Mild nutty flavor
- Up to 25% higher protein than other corns meaning more structural integrity
- Consistent supply – contracted with farmers directly to meet our customer demands
- Organic also available
Indigo Blue corn makes fantastic corn chips and tasty tortillas, and are great in cereals and snacks. Most other blue corns are open-pollinated. They vary kernel to kernel, farm to farm, and supplier to supplier. Clarkson Hybrid Indigo Blue is raised under Non-GMO, organic and Certified Transitional protocols in several locales, and your results will be the same batch to batch, and year to year.
Indigo Blue comes cleaned, conditioned and ready to cook. Certified Organic by QAI, Kosher by KSA and inspected yearly by AIB.