Economical Packaging and Shipping Options to Meet Your Needs
Clarkson’s goal is to make your corn and soybean packaging and shipping easy, convenient and economical for you. To meet this goal, we offer a wide variety of packaging options and shipping modes for our corn and soybeans, as well as our liquid and dry lecithin.
Bag or bulk, there is a Clarkson packaging option that should meet your requirements. If you need a custom approach, we’re ready to discuss your unique needs.
- 50 lb. and 30 kg.
- Palletized and stretch wrapped
- Sizes up to 1 metric ton
- Bottom feed
Fluid Organic & Non-GMO Lecithin Products:
- 10 lb. pail, 50 lb. bucket and 450 lb. drums
Dry Blend Organic & Non-GMO Lecithin Products:
- 20 lb. and 100 lb. packages
- 5 kg. and 20 kg. packages
- Bulk loaded at Clarkson’s own barge loading facility on the Illinois river in Beardstown, Illinois
- Road, rail or ship
- Bags loaded in shipping containers
- Totes loaded in shipping containers
- Bulk loaded in shipping containers
- Semi-trailer bulk hopper truck
- Van box truck
- Intermodal rail
- Bulk rail car