Clarkson Grain provides selected hybrids of corn and soybean varieties that meet clients' specific product and process requirements. Some of these varieties belong to Clarkson Grain while others are available through standard commercial channels. We select them by comparative testing with processor clients and university labs. You may choose non-GMO (natural) or certified organic.
Indigo Blue Corn - Exclusive to Clarkson Grain
Indigo Blue corn meets the challenges of today's food processors for a deeply colored kernel that is:
- Consistent in color - deep blue color is stable in chips and tortillas
- Consistent genetically - for a consistent cooking process and finished product
- Consistent supply - contracted with farmers directly to meet client demands
Deep Indigo Blue corn makes fantastic corn chips and tasty tortillas. Great in cereals and snacks! Most other blue corns are open-pollinated. They vary kernel to kernel, farm to farm, and supplier to supplier. With Hybrid Indigo Blue, the results will be the same batch to batch, and year to year!
White Corns - Superior IP, Non-GMO, and Organic
Our white corns are selected by hybrid through comparison testing to optimize process yield and market advantage. They are produced from both commercial and exclusive hybrids to meet your specific product and process requirements. Clarkson Grain offers:
- High-quality food grade white corn, cleaned and ready to cook
- Standard in-house testing for quality, mycotoxin screening, GMO content
- Identity Preserved and traceable to American farms
- Priority Customer Service - your satisfaction is our ultimate goal!